Learn to Invest in Foreclosure Properties from the Pros!
Learn Powerful Secrets Of Virtual Real Estate Investing That Will Help You Build Wealth During This Life-Changing Conference -
Straight From The Pros!
The recent pandemic provides a wealth-building opportunity we will never see again.
An unavoidable aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic will be a wave of foreclosures. As a real estate investor, this presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. One in which you can build a lifetime of wealth through real estate investing.
Ask yourself, “Are you ready to grab this rare opportunity?”. Do you have the knowledge and tools needed to make smart investing decisions?
The answer for most real estate investors is, unfortunately, “No”.
The average real estate investor is “buying blind”.
That’s because most beginner, intermediate, and even advanced investors are limited by their investment approach and their data. What most investors do is more along the lines of gambling instead of making smart investment decisions.
But it’s not their fault. The old archaic ways of traditional real estate investing are alive and well.
You don’t have to be another investor making gambles instead of smart investment deals
That’s because you can learn everything you need to confidently make smart real estate investing deals at
InvestorComps’ FORECLOSURE UNIVERSITY.
It will happen virtually on October 21, 2022.
Join other smart and successful investors as we share ideas, resources,
and insights you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover how to make smart investing decisions every time at
You will learn a unique valuation-first approach, discover powerful resources, money-making strategies, and much more. Once the conference is over, you will walk away prepared to take on the upcoming investing boom and be able to consistently build wealth beyond.
Foreclosure University will provide valuable training in areas such as:
- How do foreclosures work?
- Can you really make money with foreclosures in 2022?
- What is virtual investing? Buying anywhere, from anywhere.
- How to use the internet and REO websites to find property for sale.
- How to calculate market price, list price, after repair value as well as making offers and finding buyers.
- How to get started buying foreclosures.
- How to properly evaluate the neighborhood of a property to help you identify great deals and bad deals.
- And, other advanced acquisition strategies straight from the pros.